Monday, May 17, 2010

ASPCA Can Kiss My A-S-S

Alright, dig this: I was checking some email and I saw an ASPCA money-mongering propaganda ad about how many shelter animals -they say, "die"- but the truth is they are murdered. 

SIDE NOTE FYI: Did you know gas chambers are in existence and used all the time? Yeah, at shelters all around us, animals are being suffocated to death... And where does that exhaust go??? My point is not about the gas chambers, although try and imagine how terrifying that must be...losing your ability to breathe, like your lungs are deflating, getting smaller and smaller...and then the last moments a helpless, frozen panic... That's dark, heartbreaking, and it happens all of the time. . . I DO NOT know what methods the ASPCA uses to murder animals/euthanize, but, it is fact that there are shelters that DO use gas chambers/incinerators. 





There is a very important point that the ASPCA fails to mention on this ad, as all of their ads and information, is that they are doing more than their fair share of the murdering! They needlessly kill animals that No-Kill Sanctuaries are willing and wanting to take care of and let them live out their life with proper treatment. 


I see that precious dog and wish I could have given her a home - I'd have my own No-Kill sanctuary if I could, and who knows, maybe someday I will. That poor dog, who was named Oreo, was taken in by the ASPCA . . . She didn't make it out. Their "reasons" aren't justifiable at all. The thing is, is that they do that quite often. 

So, before giving your money to murderers, be sure to donate to those that truly care and love what they are doing... They are the No-Kill organizations and No-Kill Sanctuaries. It IS possible to have a No-Kill society, it is a reality in some areas, and hopefully it will be a reality for all areas. 
  Check it out: 
 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment